Stupid weather

From Paul –

“I am sending this to the entire Pack whether you were planning to attend this weekend or not.

Due to the weather forecast and the possibility of bad weather, the cuboree has been postponed. The tentative date will be June 16.

More information will be provided was new plans get firmed up. But wanted to let you know as soon as possible.”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s